Experience the beginning of a beautiful holiday season.
Come and enjoy!
Our annual Holiday Bazaar will be Saturday, November 13th from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm at the church building on Division & Telegraph Streets just west of downtown Carson City.
- Food Room filled with homemade baked goods, candies, jams, jellies
- Handmade Christmas Ornaments and decor
- Jewelry in many styles, gently used or hand-crafted
- Classic Treasures of linens, serving dishes, place settings, decorative pieces, and much more
- Pampered Pets gifts and goods
- Hand-crafted Greeting Cards for all occasions
- Scented Gift Items
- Winter Elegance in hand-made scarves, caps, accessories
- Home & Kitchen Arts hand-crafted items and gifts for kitchen and home
- Raffle tickets for this year’s “Consider the Lilies” Quilt, one-of-a-kind, designed with appliquéd flower panels with pieced border
Also visit the Holiday Craft Fair 9 am to 2 pm at First United Methodist Church