Our Promises To You
- You will experience spiritual freedom to affect personal and global healing;
- You will receive support on your journey through our fellowship of love and prayer;
- You will find a safe place to explore a historic faith and the future of your faith;
- You will satisfy your intellectual and spiritual curiosity;
- You will join an inter-generational excitement;
- You will connect with others and find an inner peace “which passes all understanding”;
- You will claim your place within the Communion of the Saints!
We bless & transform Carson City, one neighbor at a time.
We are a loving, liberating, life-giving faith community through the justice of racial reconciliation, evangelism & creation care
Becoming a Member
There are two ways of becoming a member of the St. Peter’s community. The easiest way is for you to come hang out with us. Join us for our worship services, adult forums or one of our fellowship meetings or activities. Get to know us. Let us get to know you.
If you are looking for a more formal way of becoming a member, please talk with Fr. Jeff or the church office 775-882-1534. They will be happy to answer any questions you have and connect you with our next newcomer class.