The Heart of the Historic District
The Church and Rectory occupy a small city block in the heart of the Historic District at the corner of Division and Telegraph Streets in Carson City, Nevada.
Our church building was erected in 1867-8, only five years after the Parish was organized. The architect of the building was obviously influenced by his New England background or by the members of the Vestry — most of whom had come from New England.
The building is a typical New England type in outward appearance and inward arrangement.