Saturday, November 12th
Our annual Holiday Bazaar will be Saturday, November 12th from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm at the church building on Division & Telegraph Streets just west of downtown Carson City.
- Food Room filled with homemade baked goods, candies, jams, jellies
- Handmade Christmas Ornaments and decor
- Classic Treasures of linens, serving dishes, place settings, decorative pieces, and much more
- Gnome Land hand-crafted, large and small, each one unique
- Jewelry in many styles, gently used or hand-crafted
- Pampered Pets gifts and goods
- Hand-crafted Greeting Cards for all occasions
- Scented Gift Items including lotions and scrubs
- Winter Elegance in hand-made scarves, caps, accessories
- Home & Kitchen Arts hand-crafted items and gifts for kitchen and home
- Raffle tickets for this year’s “Here’s to the Crazy Ones” Quilt, one-of-a-kind, Hawaiian style applique in deep navy blue on white
Also visit the Holiday Craft Fair at neighboring First United Methodist Church
and a variety of tasty soups beginning at 11:00 am.
Experience the beginning of a beautiful holiday season.
Come and enjoy.